Everyone knows video works for selling a product. We see commercials all the time on T.V., Youtube, and even at the theater. So, how does it apply to your business? Video acts as a sells funnel quickly and professionally delivering your information to the place where over 50% of potential customers spend their time online...Watching videos! From there, they can be directed to your website, storefront, or other phone number. It gives you the opportunity to show who your company is and what your company does while explaining products, services and what customers can expect when they start working with you. It also allows you to quickly address customer concerns which can build trust, ultimately creating a personal connection more powerfully than print or radio could ever dream of. And, the best part is that it’s working for you 24hrs/day....even when you’re not.
There are countless ways video will help your business or organization, but to save you time, we have narrowed it down to the Top 10 reasons your business NEEDS video marketing. Check them out here:
1. Google loves video! You’re 53 times more likely to show up first in google if you have original video content for any keyword.
2. Video prompts sharing. A video is shared more than any other media on the web at a rate of 5 to 1.
3. Social media video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
4. Websites with videos generate more leads and new business three times faster than sites without videos.
5. Over 50% of internet users looked for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store.
6. Video has a great ROI, you pay once and it continues to generate new business for you potentially for the lifetime of your company.
7. Visitors to sites with videos stay on the site 88% longer. The more time spent on your site the more likely they will become a new customer.
8. Video appeals to smartphone visitors. Smartphone user are more likely to stay on your site if you have video.
9. Video outperforms all other forms of media. It’s simply more engaging. Facebook reported that video posts were clicked three times more than all other media.
10. Google reported that consumers were 27 times more likely to click on a video ad than a typical picture and text banner ad.
Video has proven to be the most effective form of marketing available to date. It showcases your business in ways nothing else can and connects with people on a more personal level. So the real question is why are you not using video to grow and market your business?